Saturday, January 15, 2011

Extreme Nausea And Bloating Before Period

urgent ... and settled ...










January ... To me the tradition is to pull the Kings on Jan. 6 ... More commercially speaking, some chains do not hesitate to offer cakes of kings from the earliest days of December ... I find it appalling ... but hey, if it sells ... And then, it is customary to offer their pastry cakes kings from the first Sunday after New Year ... This year ... barely recovered from New Year's meal that some people are eager to eat the cake ... Since quite a few years I prepare myself the cake ... This year, January 2 I was in transit between the Vosges and Paris ... the coup ... no time to cook a ...
So it's only now that I prepared the cake ...

I changed the recipe ... it pleases me well!
And it's easy to retain the dosage! Ingredients:
2 puff, and a bean!
3 eggs and 1 egg yolk
125 g soft butter
125 g almond powder
125 g icing sugar 1 tsp
coffee bitter almond extract
Optional ... 1 tsp tablespoons rum



Preparation:


Preheat oven to th. 7 (200 ° C).

Mix soft butter with sugar until a homogeneous mixture.
Add almond powder and mix.
Add eggs and mix until a "cream" homogeneous. Add the bitter almond extract (and rum). Mix ... the cream should be ventilated.
  • Remove the first puff pastry on parchment paper. Put a little egg yolk on the edges of the dough (about 1 to 2 cm).
  • Spread the almond cream over the pastry (to the delimitation of the yolk)
  • the 2nd Place almond paste. Take "as a hem" between the two pastes for joining.
  • Make cross on the dough and brown paste with egg yolk.
  • Bake for 30 minutes (check cooking from 20 minutes depending on oven cooking time may vary)
  • Now I only eat ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment