Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wedding Maplestory Background



2 Dives
advised and guided by Mrs. Hanse, deputy mayor for culture, and Mr. Mouraret, current mayor of Dives, this morning I met with Madame Le Henaff, a divaise longstanding one-time assistant to the culture and spent time recently to collect the memory of the history of Tréfimétaux. for the book "A factory of Men" published in the Book of Time. Madame Le Hénaff welcomed me home, warmly this morning with small coffee and cookies to decorate our discussion. Then, despite the incandescence of the heart, she started telling me about the history of the factory, I tell stories, to find out who I can meet to enrich the writing project. After two hours of maintenance, a good contact list was drawn. Then she took me into one of the housing estates of Dives and we went to a former smelter Tréfimétaux (trade unionist) now aged 78 years. Again the welcome was very warm. He agrees that we take a morning together with Another former colleague from the factory to tell work, stories, fighting past few days and probably many other things.
all starts well. And what touches me is the extreme that I get home and the happiness of individuals to remember the good memories.
Then I went to spend some time on the port that has cleared the facility that they are only the belfry is now immersed in a solitude so great that it mushrooms growing on the skin of its walls.
Christophe Tostain

0 comments:

Post a Comment