Monday, February 21, 2011

Is Your Cervix Soft When On Period

spectrum coach Casa El Jadida

In issue 82 of Current Magazine , faithful reader, under the heading of miscellaneous, faithful reader, are recounted the adventures of a poor young girl on the head of which are accumulationnées (accumoncellées?) curses and social events as a relentless inexorable fate. And it's probably the fault of Fate fatal if she ended up in this bus to El Jadida, stunned sleeping pills, delivered from the vengeance of women en route to a wedding!

But I see here, faithful reader and faithful reader, in your eyes the light of a bewildered incomprehension impatient! "But finally ! It is not on the blog of a cartoonist? In Morocco? In-young-news magazine" In the Maghreb! In addition to a national of the country of human rights! A Democrat standard ! Quick quick information on zeven February 20! "

So here, this story is clear ... since I am a resident, and certainly since I exercise my talents in the press in Morocco, I take great care not to meddle in political affairs Moroccan. Not at all because I approve unconditionally what happens, not by fear of having to suffer the consequences of my involvement ( though ...). But because I do not feel any legitimacy to m express, in the press, politics of the kingdom. I do not have the right to vote and to boot, as French I have no desire to go to the originator of archetypal lesson that we see, quite dismayed, spread in the press. Donor lesson easily forgetful of his past e yew colonizer and fast quick to take to the Supreme some people immature by definition. So this is not the place to find the last echoes of the "Arab street".
If you want an opinion on what is happening (or not) here, I submit here a small selection of blogs and various sites on the subject, stating that I absolutely keeps me express my agreement or my disapproval what you could find. •
http://mamfakinch.posterous.com/photo-panoramique-de-la-manifestation-de-tang

ago another manifestation on which I will not give me this year, as it has changed little since the year last, and I leave it to Comrade Salvadorali to enlighten you on the subject (it's in several episodes: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7)

And now, I hope you're not too disappointed ... ah yes, there is still some opinions and personal opinions that I could speak on the topic . First I'm pretty appalled by the sort of contest of insults and stupidity which engage the various "camps" Moroccan about the famous February 20, and secondly, by the vision reflected in media French revolt of an alleged or spring "Arab" *. Allow me to recall here that the common point between Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco, least in recent history, is having to suffer the French colonial ambitions, without exclusivity ... it should give a particular view ... not necessarily legitimacy.
As for the Arab street, judging by what I see from the window ... it's quiet, sunny, winds light to moderate.

* I do not recall having heard of a spring "slave" in the nineties . Probably because if "slave" is that i's'nettoie, and if this is you ... then your brother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment