Friday, March 13, 2009

Force Of Car Pulling Trailer




And the encounters are woven with the thread of time. Yvonne, Louise, Bernard, Madeleine ... doors ajar without much difficulty. Heat homes greets me in the greatest simplicity. Always offered coffee, the little biscuit to accompany, and the words coming slowly, tell me the story of Dives sur mer, tell me the epic lives of those already well advanced and those who have gone through the transformation of a world, who fought against, sometimes forcefully, then laugh about that now. I have a great time to listen. Because there are words of course, but there is also the image in their words and memories bounce without pause and recollect the time of a broken past.

For now I do not know where I'm going with all these stories and this history. Some angles of attack are born in my musings, but I prefer to let a little blind.

And beside, not below, echoes of their voices crashing constantly with the crisis, crisis, crisis and yet the crisis, hasty closures; Total, Continental, Sony ... It's unbearable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment