Friday, March 13, 2009

When I Get My Period The Blood Is Mucusy



Annoyed, irritated now
Cold
Want a fireplace
Watch the flames, nothing
dream tonight probably, surely
Few stayed, no memory except the one to turn and turn and turn again
Dream silent, the worst, which say nothing Do not say anything

Who does not leave anything in the morning
Outside the aches and the feeling of being oblique

So you have to go
Good mood
False
Ah ah hello Jules
I give him the portrait
Without success
Without totally miss
A warm portrait
So annoying annoying
Basically
And it piled
The nervousness piled up.

Bar Theatre
There is more than that to
Go to the bar of the theater and watch
And let slip
Allow Allow from

Day coming down in grisouille
For starters, it's always the soup
start in the soup
In "we know nothing, you know, we know more
We forgot his text and it comes into play "in this soup
then
At the sight of all
A wading
That

I start like that I begin as I start well
must begin
Without net
Health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment