Saturday, December 4, 2010

Electrical Outlet Does Not Work

Creative Recreation

And now, faithful reader, faithful reader time to unveil the new theater project in which I was fortunate enough to participate. Indeed, I sometimes give myself to the joys of theater, with different caps, amateurism forces.


On this project it, my great friend Agnes asked me to put my two cents in the staging of an adaptation of 8 women , Robert Thomas a version of "crisis" since the cast has been a reduction measure staff, it has been more productive, and achieve the feat with the help of 7 women. Of course, I accepted without even pretending to think, captivated by the idea of playing work with so many talented united with much grace, strength, beauty and elegance.

And of course, I also covered my head covering designer to achieve the poster , and its variation in cyberflyer spam. What gave me the opportunity of a few Sports typographical requires adaptation.
My taste for women of talent is not limited to actors and theater director, is to Nathalie I asked achieve portraits of different characters, a task which it has complied with brilliantly, especially given the short time allotted to it.
And here and now, now, place trac show.
performances: Thursday, 9 / Saturday / 11 Tuesday 14 / Thursday 18 December at 21h 16/samedi

The link traditional music, I hid in the text to get you to click everything everywhere, and especially in you, faithful reader (o!

0 comments:

Post a Comment