Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pay For Scoring A Commercial

Happy Holidays New Year ...

Christmas is fast approaching ...

Some houses are adorned with beautiful ornaments, so light ... and decorations ... It's always nice to the eyes, and it brightens up the winter evenings! This year, my dad was feeling better and was able to again spend long hours preparing to decorate the house .... Preparation of wood designs (cutting and painting of these scenes ...), preparing bundles of wooden Christmas ornaments (helped my mom and me ...) and then .... mounting decorations ....

An overview of the decorations ... I could take a picture when I was in the Vosges ...


Fagot Christmas ...












Sledge, Teddy, firs ...
decorations homemade


Happy holidays for those who are ...
And Happy Holidays New Year ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment