Saturday, January 29, 2011

Birthday Compatibility For Gay Men

shopping ... I choose depending on my mood and my needs ... Buy







This year ... I'm running after time after work ...
weekend and I'm not a fan of shopping ... there is often too crowded ...
Anyway, I continue my search for black pants off ... especially since this week I had to throw a ... to wear 1.2.3
shop near my house ... direction the new collection
ex ... looking down pants ...
and I found my happiness
...
black trousers
(Youpiiiiiiiii!)

and also navy blue trousers
(closing more original ... three buttons on each side of the front ... but nautical style dress ... perfect for the job two pants ....



Finally I'm left with black pants and the tailor in marine full, finding the shape of the original jacket buttons at
Shop Photo below - Photos from e-shop 1.2.3


The pants are editing for size and then the height ... I can not wait to get!

Indeed question ..

Continue shopping ... this time on the internet ... Sarenza ...
remains to validate these purchases after the tests ... we'll see if I like in real style and especially if the sizes are good!
Purchases resulted this time ...
boots at Clark's ... Kickers boots and also
.. black ... I like color! (I dared not wait for new promos ... more afraid of not finding my size)

Both have heels, which seem comfortable ... therefore ideal for my little daily walk to the RER and then join the job ...
Shop Photo below - Photos from e-shop sarenza

And last purchase also resulted ... ... a lil Cardigans ... soft to wear ... shades that I love ...

So this time ...
I must stop buying ... otherwise I'll have to put my closet in neighboring fault location I still need black pants ... or as a tailor to do ... I think high-waisted, straight cut / off ... (if you have any tracks let me know!) Having struggled to find balance in the off ... Friday I tried a search (in one shop!) not to put my HS back ... and removing my boots in the cabin ... Argh! now that the shoe comes off!
I watch the second boot and ... same! I had not seen everything ... racing results, I had to urgently look for replacements ... a single shoe store on the horizon ... Andre ... no boots just boots ... resulted ... comfortable ... to replace my boots that will not bad!

is how my quest for pants turned ... in urgent search of shoes / boots!
Race Result ... I need a suit or black pants ... a pair of boots ... and then we'll see! And you
these balances?

0 comments:

Post a Comment